Similar to previous years, WSA 2019 employs the cloud service InfoVaya® instead of traditional USB media for the distribution of the proceedings. All accepted papers will be available online from t.b.d. until t.b.d. The papers will only be accessible to attendees who have registered for the conference. Attendees will be able to view each paper separately from its corresponding presentation page. A downloadable folder with the entire set of papers will be available after the end of WSA 2019.
Make the most of WSA 2019 with InfoVaya
InfoVaya® is designed to support our researchers in promoting their work and advancing their careers. It will further provide online access to our program and conference proceedings.
Promote your work
• Provide additional information, upload slides/posters, upload supporting materials.
• Make your research reproducible by uploading code and data.
Advance your career
• Fill in your professional profile and upload your CV and list of publications.
• Browse other profiles, and find new collaborators.
• Recruiters can access your profile, and offer new job opportunities.
Find useful information
• Explore the conference program using a range of criteria.
• Discover the most popular presentations of the event overall, or by category / theme / date.
• Find the full paper of each presentation right next to its slides/poster and supporting materials.
1. Visit https://events.infovaya.com/register
2. Enter your email address (make sure to use the Email address provided in EDAS).
3. A link to set your password will be emailed to you.
Existing InfoVaya® users: Simply log into your existing account.